TAGGED a.k.a. Why don't people name their tags anymore??

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged by Lixa.

My task............

Go to your photos folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Hahahahahaha! My HDD is unrecoverable. So I can't retrieve photos from them. But I still have my old Photobucket account. I'll be using that instead.


OMG! This is a really old photo of Netcare in the Golden Age. It's during Che' We's (Wan Masrul a.k.a the handsome guy wearing a tie in the middle) farewell party at Level 5, Menara Celcom. He was the senior agent who buddy-ed me when I first got in. Funny guy. You should hear him cussing customers in English-Kelantan-ese when he's pissed hahahahaha.

Tagging... YOU! And the next 5 people after you.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP