TAGGED: Random Google Photo Stuff

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009



*Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.*


The Age Of The Coming Birthday


I stole this from a person who got the exact same tag. Dang, GoogleTM is good!



The place I would like to visit



Japan in Spring. I've always dreamed of sitting on the grass somewhere and having cherry blossoms falling all around me. So peaceful.


The Favourite Place



I get my best ideas in the shower! A place where I can unwind and plot my world domination scheme. Mwahahahaha!


The Favourite Food

Need I say more?


The Favourite Things

+

Staying in bed on rainy day. *SIGH*




My gold plated The One Ring TM
Good books R.I.P. Robert Jordan (October 17, 1948 – September 16, 2007).



Nickname I Had



Well, not really the "Hot" bit, but hey, this was as close as Google would allow. Go and argue with technology!


Name of My Love






Not many choices. Don't ask.


My Hobby

Sims 2

Making graphics.

Blogging (Blogger, Livejournal)

My Bad Habit




Sitting in front of the computer too long.


My Wishlist






New hard drive and DVD writer to fix up my computer. *SIGH*



1 comments:

Barakzz Del' pobazz February 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Hahhah 29 and HALF WAY DEAD... Lawak giler.....

Wah2 ZAINOR NAUGHTY ORGASM kekekeek

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP