I should've stayed in bed

>> Friday, February 20, 2009


Posting this using mobile broadband n my sek810. Took putra lrt coz car in workshop. Already arrived at tmn jaya station n was walking to office. My glasses kept slipping so i took em off to fix it.

The frame suddenly bent in a bad way n 1 of the lenses fell and splattered over the sidewalk! I had to call my trainer n tell him i was gonna be late to replace my glasses. I then stumbled half blind to starbucks in amcorp to wait for baybe to pick me up.

I am in such a bad mood right now. I think i might have to replace the frame too. Fuck positive thinking! Kill, fluffy. Kill!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP