All of the King's Horses and All of the King's Men...

>> Monday, February 11, 2013

... could not put my Nokia C7 together again.

Since my last post since oh, I don't know... forever ago, was about my so-called smart phone, I feel it is only apt that I announce our trial separation in the consecutive post. Our tentative reunion date is on the day after Valentine's Day. Alas, but we could not share the bonded love between human and so-called smart phone device on the same day that the rest of the world does, but maybe that's for the best. Our love has run its due course and now is the time to end it gracefully.Up next... Iphone 5? Mwahahahahaha *echoing evil laughter*

The part that tickles (hah!) me most, is when I took it down to one of the booths at Mines, the person behind the counter (whom I had mistakenly assumed was a techician - never again!) said, in the most confident-I-am-more-IT-savvy-than-thou voice...

"Ini kalau bukan software isu, mesti hardware isu punya.."
Subtitle: If this is not a software issue, it must be a hardware issue

Haiyaaaa! Like that also can-ah?? My blood go upstairs like this you know!

Unfortunately there is no use crying over spilt milk, as they have successfully reformatted my firmware, which did not solve the issue by the way. After replacing some power chip thingamajig, they were not able to put my touchscreen back together again. Go figure. A-aaaaaand since it was the day before the International All-Things-IT Public Holiday a.k.a. Chinese New Year here in Malaysia, thus we are back to my initial gripe.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/4500/4529/humpty-dumpty_2_lg.gif
Just call me Humpty. 

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP