Super Mom Award

>> Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thanks to Ica for giving me this award. Apparently I am a Super Juggler Mommy! How right you, my dear. We FTWMs (Full Time Working Mom) have to be a fantastic juggler to balance between paying the bills and being a mother. Sometimes I feel like a pancake (lempeng) stretched to the max trying to do everything and please everybody. Awards like these make me feel appreciated by others out there who are going through the same too. Terharu *SOB*. Bila-lah boleh jadi WAHM ni yer?

Super Mom Award


Welcome to the toughest, most rewarding job ever!

My 3 superpowers as a supermom would be:

1- Supermultitasking

I haven't seen THIS superpower yet on Heroes LOL. Probably cause no one can handle that much awesomeness. Imagine the things I can accomplish if I can multitask, say, a dozen or more things at once? I can wash/hang/fold/iron the laundry while chop/grind/fry/bake/steam in the kitchen and at the same time read/color/play/watch/cuddle with one or both my kids. Ahhh, bliss...

2 - Teleportation

I can pop in on my kids, and Baybe too, whenever I want. Also, would save me loads of money on petrol, toll and parking.

3 - Invisibility

I have always wanted this ability for as long as I can remember. A long time fantasy of mine is to be trapped in a huge shopping mall like Mid Valley alone at night so I can do whatever I want. I can grab snacks while reading any book I want from MPH while lying on a nice sofa or bed from one of the many furniture stores. The possibility is endless!

I want to pass this award to (in blog alphabetical order) ... 

Ica (back at you, sweetie)

If you're a Mom and you're reading this, then this award goes to you too! Because all Moms deserve and award ^___^

1 comments:

Hanz Jamaludin June 4, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Thanks for this award. Nanti me buat posting. :>

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP