In the name of humanity

>> Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WARNING! Harsh language and swearing. Do not read if you are easily offended, or pro-Israel. No holds barred post *arches back and hisses*


|
|
|
|
|
\/

By this time today, I am sure most, if not all, have heard of the attack on the Gaza flotilla raid by the Israeli commando army. Now, I am no political blogger. I don't throw in my lot to any ruling party of any country (at least not publicly), nor do I condemn any of them. I have only ever aimed to blog about things that are personally or superficially (think Supernatural, Gossip Girl etc.) important to me. However, how can any human with an ounce of compassion in their heart not feel any empathy with what is going on right now?

Firstly, most of the Western news channel are biased. The Israel media public relations team in on fire, monitoring and trying to divert our attention by laughing things off and making things seem not as bad as they really are. This is complete and utter bullshit, people. Imagine a PR team dedicated to doing this on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. Have you seen some of the comments on the Youtube video where civilians "supposedly" attack Israeli commandos with iron rods? Mighty fishy, don't you think? I can't tell you you how I know, or else I might get arrested (like, really) but I have my connections.

Secondly, INTERNATIONAL WATERS. Hel-lo???Oh, and if men wearing balaclava dropped from helicopters into your home with big ass guns, would you invite them in for teh O and cikodok? I didn't think so.

My biggest gripe, however, is how the incredibly dense Israel officials are basically implying that these civilians on a mission of delivering aid to the victims of the Gaza massacre "had it coming" by bringing so-called weapons of mass destruction on board the ship. No wait, that would be me confusing the issue with Israel's biggest fan girl, the US of A. Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?

Wow. I am getting really worked up over this issue. My fingers are shaking while typing this. Seriously, though. How long is the international community sit here and take it up the ass by Israel and their bitches? Isn't it about time we pull up our underpants and just say no?

To all volunteers involved and their family members, our thoughts and prayers are for your safety. May Allah protect them and deliver them from the hands of evil. Amin.


Image source

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP