Aluuuuu. Anybody home?

>> Thursday, June 24, 2010

I realize that I have been absent from most of my frequent online haunts for close to a couple of weeks now. Before anybody decides to file a missing bloggers report, I can explain! 

When I have a lot on my  mind, Photoshop is my best friend. It calms me down so that I can work out any emotional imbalance that I have and allows me to think rationally. In other words, it neutralizes my crazy. The only thing is, now I have a stack of graphics just staring in me the face asking the all important question, "What am I doing here, just sitting in this folder? Is this all there is to life?". Then I realized, "Ohmigawd, inanimate manipulated photos are speaking to me through a computer monitor. I need help."  

Somewhere along this incoherent rambling, I figured, I should get back in touch with my roots... writing and graphics. Someday, I will tell you a story about a little girl who dared to dream. Not today, though.

I am in the midst of setting up a graphics community to dump all my graphics on LiveJournal. It's not even that creatively named *rolleyes*  I am also riding the wave that is Gyllen-mania *wipes drool*. All this will make me a busy, busy little bee indeed. To all my blog friends and silent readers (if any), do pop in to say hi and don't be afraid to maybe crack that whip in my direction. Maybe it'll scare me enough to post more consistently here LOL.

Here is the kind of stuff I do... Stock photo from here.

Before

After

There is just so much beauty in stark colored photos IMHO. If you have a LJ account, feel free to friend me. I will add you back ^____^.


5 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy June 24, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Eh I actually prefer the before picture leh... nice!

Liza June 24, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

you are really talented, wish i can take nice photos too

Sheri, RN July 10, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

Love the photos! Its okay about being MIA sometimes, life happens and I think we can all understand that :)

qingblog March 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

Enjoy the freedom of using Office Standard 2010 from more locations on more devices. Microsoft Outlook 2010 download provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.

Unknown August 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

nice heart, when u in love then each and every thing do well and best, keep it up.iphone development india

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP