PC Fair: In a day of 3/4 of The Zainor-s

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

On Sunday, we went to PC Fair at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. Baybe has been meaning to get a new external hard drive and I just wanted to browse. Based on our previous experience, taking the kids to one of these things is never a good idea but I wanted to spend time with them after working for 12-hour shifts for 4 straight days. In the end, we decided to take only our 3-Year old daughter, Syakirah, and not our youngest 5-month old kid, Asyraf.

A-ha, I thought to myself. This would be a good opportunity to test my Snugg Mei Tai with Syakirah. It might be pushing it a bit since she's already around 15kg but I wanted to give it a go. Result?




It was not too bad when I put her in it at first. I carried her around a little bit at home. I even went up and down the stairs 3-4 times to test it. A little winded, but all in all, was not so bad. But maybe a SSC would be more appropriate. He he. Can you see where all this logic is heading at? LOL

Alas, my MT never saw the light of day since we accidentally left it at MIL place when we dropped off Asyraf earlier. Boo! It turned out for the better too since it was more packed than a can of sardines at the fair. Not even baby strollers were allowed inside.

Point of interest. I feel that it is no longer an appropriate saying, "more packed than a can of sardines", since there's only like 3-4 small pieces in a regular can of Ayam brand sardine nowadays. Maybe the saying should be more up with the times, like "more bottle-necked than downloading a Blu-ray DVD rip at 9pm using a Malaysian ISP?"

By the time we left, we bought a Samsung 500GB external hard drive for RM250 and BitDefender Internet Security for 3 users at only RM95! Bargain! But erm, don't tell my clients that I use Bitdefender ah? They might want me to promote their product instead *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

Oh, and before we went to pick up Asyraf at MIL place, we stopped at Cozy's at Great Eastern Mall for a late lunch. They even had a children hair saloon on the second floor where I got Syakirah's hair trimmed a bit later.

Syakirah took the photo on the top right. Mama's little IT-savvy baby *proud grin*
 
All in all, it was a good day ^___^

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP