Eh long time no post?

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have s-oooo  much to blog about. I have even started writing a couple of them down and saving it to my Blogger draft erm, bin? A few excuses obstacles that stand between me and a good blogging season include:

  • ISP problem at home (damn you, P bukan nama sebenar). But I've heard that all major ISPs are also facing slowdown issue. Haven't heard of any major trunk failure reported, so...
  • I forgot to transfer photos from my digicam to my thumb/external drive to upload at work.
  • Work first, then blog.
  • It's tax season! Now, where did I put that EA form...
  • I have a bun cooking in the oven! No, not that kind of bun and not the oven down there-lah! I have a couple of major side (isn't that an oxymoron?) projects going on. Too early to reveal but will have to soon. Hope everything goes well, Insya-Allah. 
So there. Fret not, I will return with a vengeance soon. In the mean time... 


Quick, Robin! To the Batmobile! *cue old Batman TV series theme song*

2 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2012 at 8:53 AM  

tramadol online no prescription cheap generic tramadol - tramadol online australia

Anonymous November 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM  

buy generic phentermine can you order phentermine line - phentermine 37.5 mg cost

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP