dis·ap·point·ed (ds-pointd) adj. Thwarted in hope, desire, or expectation.

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am a cynic realist. Do you blame me when people I am closest to tend to let me down? I am no trying to sing my own praise, but I am a very giving person. I can be very selfless when it comes to people I care about.. family, friends etc. What gets to me is, why don't people see how much they hurt me when they act this way? I've been told before that I am the complete opposite of a poker face, displaying my emotions on my face for all to see. So, the question remains, are people really that oblivious to how I feel? Or do they just don't care?

I'm tired of being the righteous one, again and again. So many people depend on me being their pillar of strength and virtue. What if I just refuse their plight? What if I just choose to look the other way while they receive what is coming to them? Is that even an option for me?

Yeah, it's that time of the month again. Time for some emo' show and tell, folks.

2 comments:

::Ida:: April 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

that makes 2 of us.

Shareen Mohd Saleh April 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Awwww Ida. I'm sure your hubby just ter-forget kot *HUGS*

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP