Po-oooooooootong!

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Signed up for P1 Wimax recently. Well, Baybe did but since we ARE married and all, I guess that makes his bandwidth my bandwidth too *LOL* We chose the standard package Home Plus (RM99). We were considering the the Office Standard package, unlimited download is just too tempting, but decided the price was too steep for us.


I'm not at home right now and Baybe has the modem anyways so I can't post the speed test for it. Take my word for it however, it's pretty decent. Here's a basic indication... a 350MB download from MegaUpload Free took a little over an hour at 50-60Kbps. Not too shabby, eh?

Besides, 20GB Fair Usage threshold is acceptable. I mostly download, erm, *coughtvseriescough*, so it shouldn't use too much of the bandwidth. At least, I can still play Mafia Wars at home now that it's been blcoked in the office - heh.


"Abang dah potong ke belum?"
"Of course!"
I love that advertisement! LMAO

2 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya February 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

hahah last conversation tu lawak..
welcome to P1..hhahah

I'm using the modest 49 plan..speed mmg hampeh.. nak upload gambar facebook pun kadang2 tak lepas..huhuhu

Shareen Mohd Saleh February 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

tu ah bab paling lawak iklan tu hahahaha

upgrade ah guna pakej 99 hehehe... dah try few major broadband provider dah... maxis speed OK until exceed fair usage 3GB (aje!!!) and then kena throttle sampai lembab tahap cipan. cis!!!

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP