No Boundaries vs. No Boundaries vs. No Boundaries

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010

Picture courtesy of Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

Thanks to Lynn from Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel on her passionate and informative posts on Kris Allen's recent visit to Malaysia, I think I might have defected a bit from my favorite why-didn't-he-win-why-why-why???!!!!-idol, Danny Gokey. Gah, blasphemy! But y'know, Kris is kinda appealing, in a boyish make-me-feel-old-and-like-a-pedophile kind of way. Plus, his new song, Live Like We're Dying is pretty enjoyable to sing to while stuck in a traffic on Federal Highway on a normal, non-Chinese New Year weekday.

 I still heart you, Gokey!

While GoogleTM-ing Kris, I found some interesting conversations on the internet on how much the American Idol 8 winner song, well to put it mildly, s**ked. People kept comparing Adam Lambert's performance of the song on the finale to Kris. Most think that Adam did a better job singing the song, but it's just a bad song and nobody in their right mind and of actual hearing will buy the single.

Thus, all this lead me to scramble over to Youtube to hear both versions to judge for myself. Lo and behold! Instead I found... this!


I think she sounds quite good, don't you? It must've been really cold in my office 'cause I got goosebumps while listening to it.

Just for kicks, take a listen to both and Adam's and Kris' version of the song, which Kara co-wrote BTW. Who do you think least s**ked?

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP