N (bukan nama sebenar) Strikes Back

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

After a week of refresher training, I started answering pre-sales e-mails, under review again, of course. While I was on maternity leave, it seems that our job scope has been widened. Whatever. Anyways, I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it before about this person in my workplace, *N.

*names have been changed to protect privacy ( yeah, right)

Now this guy, a real "charmer", has always been the black sheep of erm, a certain batch. We, I mean they, his batch mates, have always gone behind his back making jokes at his expense. It was partly his fault. It's not that he just didn't fit in. The truth was he didn't want to fit in. We, and by that I mean the entire office population, just gave up trying to understand him and let him be.

Alas, fate has a way of biting me on the ass. Said "charmer" is now in a position of making my life hell. Karma's a bitch, ain't it? *SIGH*


Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP