Fall's 50 Sexiest Returning Male Stars by Buddy TV

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

To view the complete list, go HERE

Here are the only ones that matter. Well, to me anyways...


#47 Eddie Cahill
CSI: NY
Yeay for Det. Don Flack! Now if only Carmine Would make the list. Mmmm. Go Brokeback Crimelab!



#36 Matt Lanter
90210
Bad boy Liam


#28 Misha Collins
Supernatural
It's nice that an angel of the Lord can make the cut too


#23 George Eads
CSI
Hey, where's Grissom? Wadday mean he's not hot??!!



#14 Jared Padalecki
Supernatural
Now, now, Jared. At least you and Jensen are both on the list.



#10 Adam Rodriguez
CSI: Miami
Why is this man not shirtless in this picture?



#7 Ryan Eggold
90210
The only reason 90210 is better than Gossip Girl


#6 Chace Crawford
Gossip Girl
Yeah, I know he's too pretty but getting back with Blair (for a while) suited him


#5 Milo Ventimiglia
Heroes
It's that crooked smile that does it for me



#3 Ed Westwick
Gossip Girl
Damn, that mother-Chucker!



#2 Jensen Ackles
Supernatural
Oh, how I heart you, Jensen. Let me count the ways! P.S. He would be #1 if I had my way



#1 Joshua Jackson
Fringe
I'm still in love with Charlie Conway from the movie Mighty Ducks. So sue me.

1 comments:

Mia June 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

I <3 you forever, Charlie Conway! Go Ducks!

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP