Holy irritation, Batman!!

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm feeling irritated.

Ongoing political issues in the workplace is making me feel less than comfortable coming to work and having to pretend that I don't notice what's going on. I mean, I've seen some nasty piece of sh*t in my time, but this one has got to be worst. It p****es me off just to think about it, even if I am not the ones directly involved. Heck, what am I saying? With a management that thinks that they are running a military camp, it involves everyone! And I quote, "This is not a democracy. We are running a military camp." Oh, and be careful not to "... play with office politics. You can get burned." *SIGH* What else can I say but to "... use your brain, dogs**t".

And personal issues are... well, personal. I rarely spout private and emotional cr*p online, and I doubt that is going to change now. For the record, I believe I am doing a commendable job of being tolerant about this whole mess. I haven't lost my head once, at least not yet. G-oooo me!

None of this is without a price though. I am more stressed these days and becoming mentally exhausted. Sometimes I can just stare ahead and not see what I'm looking at. My brain is working overtime (unpaid!) trying to find a solution. At this rate, I'll probably find the answer to world peace before I can solve my own problems.

There are two types of people in this world. For the first group, everything just comes easy to them. They're just born lucky and everything is handed to them on a silver platter - almost. And then there's people like me. I have to work hard for whatever I want. Everything is an uphill battle and sometimes all I want to do is raise a little white flag and give up. Ahhh, but if only I have the luxury to surrender...

2 comments:

Sheri, RN August 29, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

That really sucks, I hope it gets better for you ::hugs!::

Shareen Mohd Saleh September 2, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks 'hun!

*HUGS*

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP