Fuck road-bully-big-ass-truck-drivers that make me cry so early in the morning!!!

>> Friday, August 14, 2009


Had car trouble this morning. Was already late for work. Then while driving to work, this big truck, y'know like a trailer thing, kept following really damn close behind me. So close that there was condensation on the back window!!

Since I was late, of course the highway was already congested. The *dogshit of a truck kept honking me every time the car in front of me literally moves 2 inches and flashing his headlights. Like, hel-llo??? Kept tailgating me half the way to work. I was so pissed that I rolled down my window and showed him the finger. I don't care how high up he was in the cab of his truck, if he didn't see it, then he's a blind fucker as well as a nose picker. Yeah, I saw what you were doing, asshole!!!

Now, it's quite hard to actually piss me off. I'm quite mellow these days. But by the time my anger boiled over, tears were already streaming down my face. Damn my tear-duct for being wired directly to my anger-valve whatever thingy. I was crying so hard that I had to stop by the side of the road. Good thing I did too. I could barely see where I was going.

Darn hormones. *SIGH*

Updated!


I spent my anger making this at work. At least, it amuses my officemates LOL

* excerpt from "Use your brain, dogshit" quote that has been in popular circulation in my office since yesterday.

5 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya August 14, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

huhuhu..
shian Mama Yeen...
mmg jahat lorry driver tu.. za pun tak suka dorg ni suke nak himpit2..tau ar body besar kan?

Shareen Mohd Saleh August 14, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

takper2... hari ni hari dia... esok2 mama nak drive kereta kebal plak.. haaa tengok ah kalau berani himpit2 lagi

mwahahahahahaha

Byxura The Great August 15, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Betul3.. :)

Barakzz Del' pobazz August 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

celaker nyer road-bully-big-ass-truck-drivers-who-digging-nose...... bodoh agak nyer takde otak...

Shareen Mohd Saleh August 21, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Memang pun... Huuuhuuuuu

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP