I have upgraded to Adobe Photoshop CS3... finally! LOL

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009


Yeah, I know I'm a couple of years too late. People are all raving about the new Photoshop CS4, but being the traditionalist (translation: too set in my ways to learn the new tips and tricks) that I am, I'm only starting to use CS3 now. Even that is out of desperation due to erm, certain restrictions in the work environment. Not that the management will be too understanding if I open PS at full screen while making Supernatural icons, but hey! I have to find something to do so I don't go insane after 12 hours of FB-ing.

Apparently there are 2 versions of Adobe PS, Standard and Extended. Which one was the one I downloa... *cough*cough* I mean, purchased again? Yeah, probably just the standard. I might upgrade later, if I feel that the features here aren't enough.

I'll be exploring the features within the next available free time that I have. In the mean time, here are the not so new features in Adobe Photoshop CS3...

Source here.

I see a few of my favourite tools are getting updates.. cloning, curves... Well, I'm off to explore and experiment folks!

8 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya July 23, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

erm..where can i downl..uhuk uhuk..purchase one?

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 23, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

full or portable? hehehehehe

LiXa the Mama Alya July 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

what's the diff? ueheheheh

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

portable is pre-cracked version you can carry 'round in a thumbdrive, less than 100MB. But dun expect it to work 100% lah...

Full version needs to be installed. Might need additional cracks or load virtual drives like daemon tools...

LiXa the Mama Alya July 23, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

can i get both?
hahahha

why in the hell "surviving zombie" post is related to this post anyway?
hahahha

stupid linkwithin :รพ

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 23, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

haven't got the full version lah lah-ling.. only portable for dodgy purposes at work hehehehe... can email the *rar file if u want ;)

For full one, just google adobe photoshop cs3 download rapidshare/megaupload/torrent... just be careful of malwares!

Barakzz Del' pobazz July 23, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

mama dulu kite blajar bende ni skarang cam lupe2 ahaks.. have to get one of this la... sharpen back my knowledge..... hurmmm

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 24, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Macam naik basikal jer muu muu... Ingat2 lupa jer hehehehe

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP