The bad, the good and the painful...

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009


I fell down on Monday. I don't know how it happened. Don't ask. One minute I was sitting down on the floor and trying to stand up, the next minute I was on my ass again... in pain. For those who have undergone a D&C before (dilation and curettage, is a surgical operation in which a doctor dilates your cervix and empties your uterus by gently scraping the uterine lining), yeah, it feels like that after the anaesthetics wears off.

The baby is fine. We went for a scan and everything is OK. I'm still in pain occasionally however, especially after lifting slightly heavy objects, moving too much, sitting too long, sneezing/coughing too hard, heck, whenever my body feels like it, it seems.

I'm a litle bit traumatized since this reminds me too much of my first miscarriage a long time ago. But I was only 7 1/2 weeks preggers then. I'm well over 4 months now, but that still doesn't mean that I'm out in the clear just yet.

Ouwwww!!! I'm in pain right now. I really want a heatpack and my hubby to rub my back for me. I think I might burst into tears x_______x

P/S: Does anybody know what the word "ngilu" means in English 'cause I just gave up on finding the correct word for it...

2 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

ngilu = tingling sensation

xx your old friend xx

Shareen Mohd Saleh September 2, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

"Tingling" meh?? Painfully tingling is more like it LOL

ps Aluuuu anonymous old friend ^___^

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP