Are Maternity Pillows worth it?

>> Monday, June 8, 2009

Even at 14 weeks preggers, I'm having trouble sleeping. I just can't get comfortable wherever I turn. I'm already using a small cushion for my stomach but it still doesn't feel enough, y'know? So I looked up some pregnancy websites, which I do a lot when I'm pregnant BTW (I think because it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one suffering enjoying the wonders that is pregnancy), and I think I found my answer. Maternity Pillows!



A lot of pregnant women seem to swear by the miracle that is MP. Some even continued to use after giving birth and the kids are all grown up. Sounds promising. The cost seems to range USD39.00 to about USD 80.00, not including shipping. Some of these websites don't even ship outside of the US. Heck, Malaysia seems like a decently modern country. Somebody, somewhere in this country must sell MP, right?



*SIGH* Sure, they do. The Theraline Maternity & Nursing Pillow *EXTRA COMFORT" for RM339.90. I can probably buy 5 decent pillows for that amount, tie 'em up all together and have almost the same thing as one of those Maternity Pillows! I'll keep looking, probably at high end bedding stores like Harvey Norman or such, but I'm not holding my breath. Anything above RM150.00 is too rich for my blood.

Anyways, pregnancy update. My sickness is now ranging from I-barely-feel-sick-at-all to OMG-kill-me-now. I hope this means it's almost over soon. The sickness phase, I mean. Bleh!

2 comments:

Sheri, RN June 9, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

That pillow looks cool even not being pregnant lol.

Also - I have a few awards for you over at my blog if you'd like to pick them up. :)

pregnant pillows June 18, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

those pillows look really comfortable... i would love to have one of my own.

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP