It's been a while...

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to work after a long period of MCs and Unpaid Leave.. It's been 3 hours now and I'm still conscious. That has to be a good sign, right?

I had hoped that being preggers second time round would mean it won't be so bad. No such luck. With all my "experience" and "advanced knowledge", I am still vomiting bucket loads. Did I use to hear a ringing sound in my ear before all this started? I can't remember. It doesn't help that our house is being renovated as we live in it, I guess. Almost everyone is alternately sick at home. I would love to get out more but alas, financial reasons forbid such frivolity. I want to take leave for a whole month and rest in my beloved kampung, Cameron Highlands. Mwahahahaha!!!!

Celebrated Syakirah's 2nd birthday at my mother-in-law's in Bangi on 23.05. I didn't manage to get a lot of pictures on my phone. Need to mooch the photos from my sisters' camera later. She had a good time and that's all that matters. Even if I was damn tired.. and with fatigue comes the headaches and the nausea. Bleh!

Can't connet to Remore Desktop right now. Apparently the brilliant management folks have just switched from TM to Time. All the best with that! But hey, less work for us! So gogogogogoooooo Time!

Will continue with decent post complete with pictures soon. Feeling a litte dizzy. Well, hel-lo toilet bowl. Here I come again!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP