Arrrgh! Gone again!!!

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Yesterday, my house was broken into. Yet another motherfucking time again!!! And my dad and brother was at home at the time too! My dad was sleeping and my brother, Ayeen, was using his laptop with his headphones on. They were both in my parents' room. This time I lost...

  1. Sony Viewcam
  2. BenQ Digital Camera
  3. (my old) Sony Ericson T610
  4. A silver and diamond necklace (my hubby gave to me)
This is too much! Same modus operandi as before. Same type of windows, around festive season. Oh, and the police said, get this, there is nothing they can do except compile it into a statistic. Yeah right, like that would make them less likely to break into the house again. What bugs me is that someone was at home at the time and that still didn't deter them. It might've been a blessing in disguise that neither my dad or my brother heard anything. The last time our house was broken into, those thieving bastards carried a kitchen knife into the bedroom. Possibly to stab anyone who gets in their way, if anybody was home at the time.

I'm not pointing any fingers, well, maybe I am, but the bars of the windows that was removed didn't leave much space for anyone to break into. Possibly about 1 foot wide? I can't even squeeze half my ass into it. And the glass pane that they removed, that must have finger prints. The good ol' cops admitted that 90% it could be illegal immigrants, so there's no way to find out who did it. The house behind mine is abandoned and literally crumbling to the ground. Those thieving bastards (a.k.a. TTB, hence they shall be called from now on) very possibly scaled the wall from there and broke into out house thinking no one was home since there were no cars in the garage. In broad daylight!!!

I'm so afraid to stay in the house nowadays. Since I'm still waiting for my new job to start on the 9th of Feb, I've just been chillin' at the house everyday. It was just that yesterday I had to leave the house to go to the bank with my hubby. I'm so paranoid, I now have a contingency plan of waht to do if some breaks into my house. Of course, the original idea for that was in case flesh eating zombies tried to break into my house, but that's another story...

4 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya January 20, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

shit!!!
kene angkut sume satu family pindah..
this is FAR FAR TOO MUCH!!
nasib bobot takde kat umah mase tu..huhuhu

Barakzz Del' pobazz January 20, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

ASS HOLE.. BINATANG..... I hate this kind of people..... Pukimak haram......Arghhhh....Lucky nothing happened to you and yr family.....benci la ade mahkluk macam ni wujud dalam dunia,,,, mau aku hantar die ke ISRAEL biar kene Tembak....Mampos

Sheri, RN January 21, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Wow! That is really scary. Is there any way to get a security alarm? Or just the sticker to put on the window? That might scare them off. :) Also, a big dog could help too... ::hugs:: I hope it never happens again!

P.S. - I’m tagging you to join in the Desk Tag fun! Check it out on my Blog.

Byxura The Great January 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Ni yang kali keberapa ni awak? Israel betul pencurik tu! Tak ingat nak mampus agaknye! Awak sabar ye! Dah byk kali kena kat rumah awak ni! Kena kaji ni!

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP