A new beginning?

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not feling well today. Or yesterday either. But cannot MC. Cannot be dodgy. Last week already EL because Syakirah was sick. Now it's her Mama's turn. *SIGH*

Feeling kinda bloated right. I wish my period would come so I won't be this emotional. *SIGH*

Microsoft dude is here this week. Cannot watch my shows (90210, Gossip Girl, House, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Supernatural)... And it's the season premiere for Supernatural too. Dean is no longer dead. I'd jump for joy if I wasn't feeling so bloated. *SIGH*

Not feeling so festive. No cuti raya for me. So erm, if all goes well, maybe this will be the last time I worry about that? Insya-Allah...

Unnnh. I really feel sick. I think I'm gonna pass out... Quick! Somebody catch m...

THUMP!

Too late. *SIGH*

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP