It just f-ing hurts!

>> Wednesday, September 24, 2008


I honest to God feel like crap. To take MC or just ask permission not to answer calls today, I wonder. I'm so worried about being labeled as "dodgy" that I'm willing to suffer for this. Typical me. Always worry about others before worrying about myself. It'll be the death of me one of these days.
Yesterday, like 5 minutes before Buka, I went to the toilet and discovered that my dinding uterus has finally runtuh. Huwaaa!!! Just 5 more minutes to go! Can't you girls hang on for that long? And my horribly annoying cough won't let up. Now I have asthma. Already took my medicine like the good girl that I am, but the side effect has kicked in thus the accelerated heart rate and shaky fingers.

Calls not so bad this morning. Maybe I'll make it yet. Here's hoping to that. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Barakzz Del' pobazz October 3, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

mama get well sonn.. sian die.......

Emmm rugi nyer DINDING UTERUS RUNTUH befor buka..... emmmmmmmm

Shareen Mohd Saleh October 7, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

Makaceh. Dah 2 minggu sakit. Nak raya pun tak feeling huwaaaaaaaa

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP