Feelin' blue

>> Friday, September 5, 2008

This is the last straw. I am totally feeling demotivated. Not about anything specific per-se, just about life as a whole. I've been having a string of really bad luck lately. It's just one thing after another in such a short span of time. I swear somebody is out there to get me. Why am I missing the big picture? Is God too tired of sending subtle hints to me that he's sent major ones so I would stand up and take notice? It's like I have a giant magnet on my back that keeps attracting bad luck or something. I just want to crawl into my happy place and stay there until everything goes away.

I know the routine. There's a silver lining and every dark cloud. Things always get worse before they get better.
Blah blah blah. That's all great. When things are starting to look up those are all fantastic. But when you're on a downhill spiral and you just discovered that your brakes are out, you have no choice but to clip on your seat belt, grab a helmet if you have time, and hang on for dear life. *SIGH*

Is it time for a change yet?


PESSIMISM
Every dark cloud has a silver lining
But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP