This is my heart.. yesterday

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008


She's done it again. I'm so pissed! I wish she would just stop being so manipulative and so... her! It makes me so sad to feel that all I'm worth is how much I'm making per annum. Is that all that I am? An RM making machine for others without any thought to how I feel underneath all of this faked contentment? I just have so many issues with this that Freud would have a field day.

Oh, and erm, the chicken was already dead when I got there. My fork was in no way the murder weapon. I swear!










This message has been delivered to your e-mail account by the Celcom Multimedia Messaging Service Centre (MMSC) and was originally sent by subscriber number 6013*******


You have received this Multimedia Message in your email inbox and it has been reformatted in order to be visible in your email client. However, Multimedia Messages have slideshow like qualities that are best viewed with the MMS capable player located in MMS capable devices or in our Web based MMS Player.


This message can be viewed as it was originally intended


0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP