No More Gossip for Me

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008



Arrrgh! I've run out of Gossip Girl episodes to watch! What will I do now during the free time at work with high speed broadband just at my finger tips? I have to admit, I've become quite addicted to the show. The whole series started off slow but starts to get better at the end of the third episode.

To be quite honest, the whole 'Oh, Serena's back? Why did she leave in the first place?' plot was a bit cliché. Rurouni Kenshin wins in that category of plot line hands down. What caught my attention was Blair Waldorf's complex character and storyline. Why did she turn on her former best friend? Was it just to become the most popular girl in school? Or was there a more personal reason? Pretty boy Nate Archibald was hardly an excuse IMHO.

SPOILER WARNING!!

In the season finale, Dan and Serena's rich girl-poor boy plot has finally come to an end, thank God, but I have no doubts they will rekindle things and somehow manage to blurt out their true feelings for each other some time in the earlier episodes? Here are the rest of my predictions for the second season, in case the show gets picked up by a network, which I'm pretty sure they will due to the high ratings.. Here we go!

  1. Lily will dump Bart after yet another session of mad, passionate sex with Rufus - again.
  2. Pretty boy Nate discovers his true calling and hooks up with Eric ~ Ahhh.. pretty boy love... hey I can dream can't I?
  3. My favourite spawn of Satan couple (Chuck and Blair) will get together and becomes Upper East Side's most beautiful and evil couple
  4. Georgina will be back and she will team up with Jenny ~ I actually see this one coming true truth be told
I'm so bored. I think I'll go watch Chuck now. Cheers!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP