DSC00343

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008


I'm testing the option to directly update my blog thru phone - yeay me!! But erm, it takes like ten minutes to update on the server - which is fine - except that I had to resend the MMS a few times before it gets through, but hey! That's Celcom's issue, not Blogspot. And the picture gets resized A LOT but at least it works right?

Anyways, I took this photo a few days ago along the MRR2. I couldn't help but notice the size of the trunks of the trees on the truck (EDIT: Hehehe.. " trunks of the trees on the truck.. " Fun-nee!) They're huge! I'm no tree expert but they've got to be like a hundred years old or something. And this really bugs me, how could anyone cut down trees that have lived longer than they have and not feel anything? Remorse, guilt, shame - ring any bells? In the actual picture in my mobile phone, you can actually see the license plate of the truck. Thank God for Cybershot technonolgy huh?

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll mail you the license plates (that means you - NGOs, environmentalists..) Somebody should investigate this. The nerve of some people doing something like this, and in broad erm, dusk-light too!

Speaking of " somebody" LOL, that reminds me of Rusell Peters famous quote, "Somebody gonna get hurt reaal bad. Somebody. " Find this on Youtube! You don't know what you're missing until you've seen it!!

This message has been delivered to your e-mail account by the Celcom Multimedia Messaging Service Centre (MMSC) and was originally sent by subscriber number 6013*******



You have received this Multimedia Message in your email inbox and it has been reformatted in order to be visible in your email client. However, Multimedia Messages have slideshow like qualities that are best viewed with the MMS capable player located in MMS capable devices or in our Web based MMS Player.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP