David A. vs David C: Who will be the next American Idol?

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Round One





Round Two





Round Three




I'll be honest and admit that after the last two shows that I thought that David C. was a sure shot winner for AI but boy, has the finale proven me wrong! I mean, I've been a fan of David A. since I saw him singing Imagine by John Lenonn but David Cook's version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Music of the Night blew me away. He consistently gave good performances since then whereas David A. was bordering on average. I'm never been so happy to be proven wrong!

My money's on David A. Even Simon agrees with me - so there!!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP