Customers may be always right but that does not mean they're always smart

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm getting the cream of the crop today. So far, I've had 2 dumbass customers have so far that ruined my AHT to a point it'll take a LOT of continuation cases for me to recover - and I don't trust my luck today. Grrrrr!!!! But at the least the first one had the decency to apologize coz she knows that it's not my fault and I am trying to help her but the big fishes call the shots, you know?

The second one, MR Dumbass as he shall be known as from now, was a total jerk off. Ever heard of End Users License Agreement? He just goes on how he's an electronics engineer and he knows what he's talking about (yeah, right) and that he'll tell Bill Gates *coughcoughcough* what he thinks of the products blah blah blah... In the end he just says "Oh, I'll switch to Linux 'cause at least they have some sort of support..."

All I can say is good luck to penguins in the fedora hats. Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Byxura The Great May 28, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

kekekeke...but he's not as bad as Hakib*bi kan?? hahaha

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 28, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Nope. Hakib**i is the ultimate MR Dumbass muahahahahahaha

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP