♫♬ ♩♪ Cause I've still got the flu-es.. ♩♪ ♫♬

>> Monday, May 26, 2008

Still got the flu, damn it! Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't actually have to open my mouth and speak, but hey no wait a minute, that's exactly what I do for a living! *grumblegrumblegrumble* I can barely breathe let alone speak while doing it. Customers are having a tough time understanding me too and who can blame them? Can't take anymore MCs no matter how valid my reasons are coz I'm still in probation period here in my new workplace. I may be the Queen of MCs at my old workplace but here I am reformed. I have renounced my old self for a new me. A brand new dawn is here and urgh... my brain can't take all this epiphany thing.

Hand me my Minyak Cap Kapak, please...




2 comments:

Byxura The Great May 26, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

hahahaha.. nanti kite suruh yswan hantarkan minyak cap kapak!!!

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 26, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Nak yg botol besaaaaaaaar tau. Yang kecik tak jalan huwaaaaaaaaaa

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP