Thou shalt prioritize

>> Thursday, February 7, 2008

I was talking with some friends that I can no longer do this work anymore. I mean, shifts are bad enough as it is but I can't be a Mentor anymore. All the extra work I have to do, to look after other poeple when my own family is neglegted. It came up how some people could put work ahead of family and some can't. It all boils down to priorities in the end. Money is great, but is it everything?

It's not worth it. It's never worth it. How could money ever compensate for the smiles I won't get to see? How could it possibly compare to hearing my baby calling me "Mama" over and over again because she misses me and I'm not there? I can't. I'd apologize for not being able to do this, but I won't... because I'm not sorry.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP